FetchRev is building a team of consummate sales professionals, in Tempe, who have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment; who get excited to build something from the ground up; who are highly motivated, ambitious and eager to produce results.
Your core responsibility will be to win new business opportunities with local businesses, managing the sale from prospecting to pitch to close.
- Work with lists of highly-qualified prospects and demand-generated leads in a consultative fashion to determine needs and solutions
- Manage sales from pitch to close
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly quota targets
- Accurately track and record customer communications within the CRM
- Identify additional prospects with a need for our services
- Keep your pipeline up to date at all times
- Collaborate effectively with managers and senior executives
- Be a positive contributor to and collaborator with the team
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Established knowledge of the Internet and the local Internet marketing industry
- Daily focus on quota targets
- Gather feedback from customers and relay the information to management in order to improve our products and services
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics, sharing knowledge with others
- Represent FetchRev with a high degree of integrity and trustworthiness
- Computer literate (e.g. Google Apps, CRMs)
- Willingness to do “whatever it takes” to get the job done and help out colleagues
FetchRev is funded by InterWest Partners, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, 500 Startups and AngelPad and our team culture is customer-focused and fun: we pride ourselves on creating challenging and independent work opportunities for employees at all levels.
FetchRev Labs is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits for well-qualified hires.