How Do I Import Customers?
FetchRev allows you to import your client email addresses (and other data) automatically from an email providers (like Constant Contact) or manually from a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
Uploading lists manually is a great way to separate out targeted lists for re-engagement.
To import a list of customers:
- Click on Customers tab in the top navigation.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of “Add Customers” in the top right corner.
- In the drop down menu, click on “Import Customers”
- Select a CSV file from your computer. If you would like to add the customers to a specific list, select the list from a drop-down menu or create a new list. If you do not add the emails to a list, the emails will be added to the general list.
- If your data contained a header row with the names of the fields, then FetchRev will attempt to map the columns in your data to fields within a FetchRev customer record. If your data does not contain a data row, you must map the columns in your data to fields in a FetchRev customer record (name, email, birthday, etc.). In the next screen, view and change the mapping of customer data fields, then click Import Now to complete the import.
- Once the upload is complete, you will receive an email notification with a summary of the results. You can also check on the results of an import by clicking Customers in the top navigation then clicking Import History in the left column.