How Do I Upload a Member List or General List from MindBody?
FetchRev syncs with MindBody to pull in your general lists. Uploading segmented lists manually is a great way to separate out targeted lists for re-engagement.
Adding a Member List:
- Go to Reports > Clients > Membership
- Click “Generate”
- On the right-hand side, under “Members”, click “Total” (a number of members will be next to this)
- On the next page, click the yellow icon for “Tag New”/ Return to the “Clients” page.
- Head to “Mailing Lists” and check the icon for “Tagged Clients Only”. Now “Generate” the list.
- Export using the XLS icon and send to email@example.com
If you’re not syncing FetchRev with MindBody, you can upload your general customer list.
Adding a General List:
- Go to Reports > Clients > Mailing Lists
- This screen is where you can filter the search. Just click generate.
- Click the XLS button in the menu to download the list
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org