How Do I Issue a Refund in FetchRev?
If a customer calls and needs a refund for a purchase they’ve made, you can refund them in your FetchRev portal.
- Go to your Customers tab.
- Look them up via name or email address used for the purchase.
- To the left of to their name, click on the blue box that shows what the customer purchased.
- In the screen that pops up, click the red Refund button.
- Once you click Refund, a dialog box will pop open confirming that you want the refund to go through.
- Click Okay.
The offer can not be refunded if it’s been marked as redeemed. Once you refund a customer in FetchRev, this action cannot be reversed. The funds will return to your customer’s account in 4-10 business days.
It is also possible to issue a refund through your Stripe account.