How to handle BOGO or multiple Gift Cards sold as a bundle in FetchRev:
Checkout: When a client presents a FetchRev voucher for payment you would check out the client using the “LocBox” payment method. See below for nuances (the sale was already imported at date of initial sale, or non-cash equivalent transaction so, therefore, no royalty impact)
- If the client has (2) two services on the voucher and
- is using two for himself and a friend – no further action. Number of sessions in MBO matches number of sessions on FetchRev voucher.
- is using for himself and will come in another time for another session – at checkout, include today’s session and add another session that will remain on their account. Adjust the expiration date to match the terms of FetchRev coupon.
- is using for himself and wants to give the other session away – at checkout, include today’s session and add a gift card. Adjust the expiration date on the gift card to match terms of the FetchRev coupon.
- wants to give the sessions away to two different people – you will need to convert the FetchRev voucher into two Local Studio Marketing (LSM) gift cards. At checkout, add two LSM giftcards to ticket. Adjust the expiration date on the gift card to match the terms of the FetchRev coupon.
- Redeem FetchRev code in FetchRev dashboard
- If there are more than two sessions on the FetchRev sale – studio needs to ensure the number of services + gift cards sold at the initial presentation of the FetchRev code matches the number of items sold on the FetchRev offer AND redeem FetchRev code in the FetchRev dashboard so it cannot be used again.