Connecting CenterEdge to the FetchRev Database
- First, you’ll need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting them know to sync it on their end.
- We’ve provided an email template for you below:
Email Template:Subject line:[Your Business Name] wants to connect their CenterEdge account to FetchRevBody:I would like to connect my CenterEdge account to FetchRev[Your Business Name][Your FetchRev Business ID]
[Your Business Address]
- After you’ve sent an email to CenterEdge, log into your FetchRev account and click Settings at the top of the page.
- On the left side of the page, click Import Customers.
- Select CenterEdge and click Connect.
The automated nightly integration transfers the previous 7 days of contacts added to CenterEdge.To get the systems synced the first time, please export your CenterEdge customer list to a CSV file and then import it into the “Center Edge” customer list in FetchRev. (This only needs to be done once – the nightly integration will keep the systems synced going forward.)