FetchRev allows you to import your client email addresses (and other data) automatically from an email provider (like Constant Contact) or manually from a Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file.
Uploading lists manually is a great way to separate out targeted lists for re-engagement.
To import a list of customers:
- Click on the Customers tab in the top navigation.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to Add Customers in the top right corner.
- In the drop-down menu, click on Import Customers.
- Select a CSV file from your computer.
- If you would like to add the customers to a specific list, select the list from a drop-down menu or create a new list.
- If you do not add the emails to a list, the emails will be added to the general list.
- If your data contained a header row with the names of the fields, then FetchRev will attempt to map the columns in your data to fields within a FetchRev customer record. If your data does not contain a data row, you must map the columns in your data to fields in a FetchRev customer record (name, email, birthday, etc.).
- In the next screen, view and change the mapping of customer data fields.
- Click Import Now to complete the import.
Once the upload is complete, you will receive an email notification with a summary of the results. You can also check on the results of an import by clicking Customers in the top navigation, then navigate to Import History in the left column.