How Do I Set Up Offers for Birthdays, Anniversaries, or Kids’ Birthdays?
If you have configured a date collector campaign or have imported consumer dates into your FetchRev account, then you should set up a date offer that will be sent to consumers prior to that date. The time period leading up to a birthday, anniversary, or kid’s birthday is a great time to get your customers to buy or claim your offers.
To set up a new date offer:
- Click Campaigns
- Click Create New
- Select Date Offer from the list then click Create Date Offer Campaign
At this point you will be presented with a choice of which date you’d like to create a campaign for:
After selecting the date, you’ll then be asked which type of offer you’d like to send, Buy Now or Coupon:
Once you’ve selected the campaign type, you’ll enter the FetchRev campaign creator where you can configure your offer. Enter the details, then click on Distribute to choose how your offer will be sent to consumers.
There are two ways to distribute your date offers (NOTE: Facebook ads requires that you have a Facebook ads package with LocBox):
- Select Email to send the campaign to your customers prior to the date. This is the most common use case and recommended for all campaigns. Emails will be sent to consumers
- 30 days before the date
- 7 days before the date (if no response to the prior email)
- 3 days before the date (if no response to prior emails)
- Select Facebook Ads if you’d like to run ads to your existing as well as new customers.
Targeting New Customers on Their Birthday or Anniversary
If your subscription includes targeting of new customers via Facebook ads, then there are two primary ways to reach people with your offers at an appropriate time.
Using the Life Events filter, you can select people with either upcoming anniversaries or upcoming birthdays.