While it’s not possible to restart a finished campaign, FetchRev allows you to copy a campaign in order to relaunch after it’s already started and/or finished. This can be used if a campaign was very successful or if you’d just like to send it out again.
To copy a campaign:
- Go to your Campaign Manager page and find the campaign you’d like to copy.
- You’ll see a button that says View Results.
- To the right-hand side, you’ll see a drop-down arrow
- When you click the arrow you’ll have the option to Preview or Copy
- Click Copy and you’ll have the option to rename and copy
- Once you click the green button that says Copy you’ll be brought to the design page where you can make any edits and follow the steps to launch the campaign
Click here for steps on launching campaigns.